Digital Science Webinar: How the Internet of Things is Disrupting Science
Tune into our latest thought leadership webinar, “How the Internet of Things is Disrupting Science” on Thursday 24th August at 4pm UK / 11am EST / 8am PST.
In this webinar, we will look at how the Internet of Things (IoT) is changing and driving digital transformation in science, what tools are on offer and what the future landscape will look like.
You’ll learn about:
- What the Internet of Things (IoT) is and why it’s useful to know!
- Why the IoT is foundational for science’s full potential
- What the key challenges are facing industry
- Predecessors to IoT and current technology approaches
- IoT case studies from Transcriptic and TetraScience – lab tools leading the way
Thought leaders speaking include:
- Umesh Katpally, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
- Yvonne Linney, CEO, Transcriptic
- Alok Tayi, CEO and Co-founder, TetraScience
- Laura Wheeler, Digital Science