Digital Science are Gold sponsors of this year’s Online Information conference, to be held in London on the 20-21November. The event is the largest gathering on information professionals in Europe and focuses on 5 key topics:
• Adapting to a multi-platform, multi device world
• The power of social: creating value through collaboration
• Making sense of big data and working in the cloud
• Search, research and discovery
• New frontiers in information management
Mark Hahnel of figshare will be on the “Working In The Cloud” panel Tuesday at 12pm. Euan Adie of Altmetric will be on the “Metrics and Measurement” panel on Wednesday at 12pm. You can also come visit us at the Digital Science stand to find out more about what we do and pick up some great Digital Science swag.
As a teaser, here’s a video of our Managing Director Timo Hannay talking to Online Information about the challenges facing researchers and information scientists.