Digital Science Publisher Day 2016
Join us at our Publisher Day in Washington DC on Monday, April 25th from 9am – 5pm (the day before the STM Annual Conference).
The day will offer a mixture of presentations from Digital Science as well as some of the publishers we work with, workshops and numerous chances to network with peers
We’ll cover the latest developments from the Digital Science portfolio companies, and discuss some of the trends and challenges in scholarly content.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jeff Lang, American Chemical Society
- Phaedra Cress, The American Society of Cosmetic Surgery
- Wim van der Stelt, Springer Nature
- Dr. Kirk Baker, NIH Office of Portfolio Analysis
- Jean Liu, Altmetric
- John Hammersley, Overleaf
- Mark Hahnel, Figshare
- Rob McGrath, ReadCube
- Ashlea Higgs, UberResearch
- Nicko Goncharoff, Digital Science
- Simon Porter, Digital Science
Workshop topics include:
- How to survive the dizziness of disruption
- Who’s really at the center of your ecosystem and what do they need?
- How to use data to understand your market and what to do about it
The feedback from our previous events has been really positive:
“Hearing the product roadmaps was very helpful and being able to talk with other publishers about their challenges and opportunities was great.”
“We all have exciting ideas which are better shared and the day helped breed some of these.”
We’d love you to join us on the day so please book early as spaces are limited.