Transforming Research Conference
This new, innovative conference will feature two days of panels with leading national evaluation experts, offering attendees to the event opportunity to support an extended conversation about the future of the research portfolio, including new methodologies and metrics to enhance scholarly impact.
The Conference is intended for higher education faculty and research administration and support professionals, including:
- Funding Agencies
- Research Officers
The confirmed programme is now available online at www.transformingresearch.org and the following faculty have been confirmed:
- Professor Robert Frodeman, University of North Texas.
- Professor Steve Fuller, Warwick University (UK)
- J Britt Holbrook, New Jersey Institute of Technology
- George Santangelo, National Institutes of Health
- Rachel Witsaman, PCORI
- Kari Wojtanik, Susan G. Komen Foundation