Webinar: How to Create Professional Looking Documents In-House
Date: Thursday 30 July 2020
Time: 4:00 PM – 4:30 PM (BST) / 5:00 PM – 5:30 PM (CEST) / 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM (EDT)
Join us for this 30 minute webinar to hear about how Digital Science is using Overleaf in their new data-driven document workflow, where Mary Anne Baynes, CMO and Head of Sales from Overleaf will be joined by Simon Porter, Director of Innovation from Digital Science.
This 30 minute free webinar will cover:
- What Digital Science were looking for when they decided to use Overleaf
- Pain points/challenges of previous data-driven document workflow process and how these have been overcome by using Overleaf
- Benefits to the workflow – time saved, real-time collaboration, etc
- Demo – data in Jupyter Notebooks – pushing graph to Overleaf, how it looks in Overleaf, custom template and automated typesetting, demo track changes and chat functionality, final report
- How Simon sees Digital Science using Overleaf in the future
We’ll leave time for questions at the end, and the session will be recorded if you can’t make it on the day.