WEBINAR: A practical guide to using Dimensions to answer your key strategic questions about research funding and expertise identification
Join us on Monday 22 May at 4.30pm BST / 10.30am EST for a webinar for NCURA members presented by Digital Science
How can you perform analyses within a global funding awards database to better inform your research planning, collaboration and grant application strategies?
Join us for this special webinar for a hands-on guide to the Dimensions funding database, and see how your institution can gather actionable insights from over $1 trillion of awarded grants data.
You’ll be equipped with new approaches and techniques to better understand:
- Where is the expertise in your institution and who would make the best collaborators?
- Where is your institution’s research funding coming from?
- How does this compare to peer institutions locally, nationally and globally?
- Is your institution’s funding level stable, increasing or decreasing?
- Is it secure for the next 3-5 years?
You’ll also learn how to provide you researchers with improved ways to answer these critical questions:
- Who are the main funders in their field of interest, and who is increasing their spending in that area?
- Which projects have been successful recently, and what are they looking for in an application?
- How can a researcher understand the unique value of their expertise in a global?
- How can a researcher pinpoint potential collaborations based on the value of that unique expertise?
The webinar is free to attend and will last for 1 hour, with time for questions at the end.
A recording of the webinar will be sent to all those who cannot join the live event – please register to receive a copy.