Here’s what to include in your Catalyst Grant proposal template
● Describe the company/product/ idea and its potential in a few sentences.
● Describe the founders, their background and key people in the rest of the team along with any advisors.
● Why did you pick this idea to work on? Do you have domain expertise in this area?
Problem & Solution
● Describe the problem you are solving and outline how you are solving it.
● Provide a breakdown of how you’d spend the funds.
● Describe your product and link to any additional info on the product.
● How mature is the product? How many customers/users (if any) do you currently have?
● What is your pricing model?
● What is the long term vision?
● What is your proposed pricing model (if applicable)?
● What is your long term vision?
● How are your customers currently solving the problem?
● Who are your competitors? What size and stage are they at?
● How are you different – what is your competitive advantage and unique selling points? Please include URLs where available.
● What is the market size? Describe your core market and the other potential areas to expand into.
● How do you plan to acquire new customers and retain existing ones?
Progress to date
● What is the current stage of the business? Do you have any financials?
● What steps have you taken to validate the market?
● What is your expected future growth rate? Do you have a forecast?