Dimensions Client Success Specialist – Europe
Digital Science |
Are you interested in the world of research and how it can help society?
Do you like helping people to answer their questions and analyse and solve problems?
Are you an organised person who enjoys working in a complex environment and diverse international team?
Then we want YOU to join the Dimensions Team!
Dimensions is the most comprehensive global research information system available, with interlinked publications, research funding, clinical trials, patents, datasets and policy documents – giving a complete overview of worldwide research activity. It is the first time that such a powerful collection of information has been combined in one place, providing tremendous potential for analysis and understanding of research activity on any topic. Whether it be tracking vaccine development, research funding trends for new renewable technologies, or identifying world experts in bees and pollination, Dimensions can help in a huge number of different ways.
We need people to help us support and guide our clients to get what they need from Dimensions tools and services. Could you be a part of that team? Do you like helping people and solving problems with them? Are you able to quickly understand a user perspective and take initiative in finding answers to their questions?
The Dimensions Client Success Specialist is a client-focused role, requiring a diverse range of skills in a fast-paced environment. You will need to –
- Help clients to reach their goals through implementation, training and ongoing support for all of the Dimensions tools and services to which they subscribe.
- Listen to and understand clients’ business needs and use-cases and match these to Dimensions data and tools.
- Answer questions and provide advice with a quick turnaround time on all aspects of Dimensions offerings – both externally to the research and analysis community and internally to the Digital Science team.
- Develop and maintain lasting relationships with clients built around use and awareness of Dimensions tools and new developments
- Support Dimensions sales specialists in the development of opportunities
Do you have experience in customer support and aiding client success for online tools in academia or other research-related sectors? Are you comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced environment – both working independently and as part of the team?
You will need excellent relationship building and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, and if you have another language that would be an advantage. You would be comfortable working remotely as a core member of a small and diverse team.
We can offer a chance to help change the world of research discovery, analysis, and assessment, competitive salary and benefits in a value-driven company culture – and absolutely, fantastic colleagues!
If this all sounds like you, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org