Corporate Sales Manager, Life Science – Digital Science (Central Europe)
Digital Science is a data science company serving the needs of the biopharma sector’s scientific and medical research communities at key points across R&D and into Medical Affairs. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective. Our products solve their biggest challenges in scientific research information discovery and analysis. This puts us right in the centre of the innovation, change and disruption that’s taking place in scientific research information, and gives us the chance to solve pressing problems for customers who themselves are trying to make the world a better place. It’s an exciting place to be!
The opportunity with us gives you the chance to work at the heart of innovation with biopharma and life science R&D organizations researching and developing products from next-generation sequencers to new therapeutics in immuno-oncology. The impact of our products go well beyond R&D by enabling our customers to use a data- driven approach to support strategic and tactical decisions related to their initiatives in Medical Affairs. We are making huge waves waves in the research information space and offering products that no one else can currently, Its a great time to join us!
The Corporate Sales Managers (Europe) are key roles with overall responsibility for maximizing Dimensions and Altmetric revenue in a growing Europe corporate market with effort being led by company vision and values.
- Entrepreneurial ownership of a major sales territory for a fast-growing suite of products
- On-going achievement of bookings and pipeline growth targets
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Offer a high level of service to represent Digital Science in the market
- “Eyes and ears” to the product management team
- Cold/warm outreach to corporate R&D with an emphasis on the biopharmaceutical sector
- 5+ years of sales experience selling into the Life Science sector
- Pre-existing network of biopharmaceutical contacts preferably across R&D and into Medical Affairs
- Experience working with corporate R&D outside of biopharma is a plus
- Salesforce and LinkedIn Navigator expertise preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, close deals, and exceed revenue goals with a SaaS based product
- Experience selling Professional Services
- Solutions approach to selling
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential
- Effective presenting, communicating and selling effectively to senior-level executives, on the phone, web meetings and in-person
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Self-starter with the drive to creatively develop sales opportunities
- Team player, but also comfortable working independently