Corporate Sales Manager – Digital Science
No closing date
Digital Science is a data science company serving the needs of the biopharma sector’s scientific and medical research communities at key points across R&D and into Medical Affairs. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
Our products solve their biggest challenges in scientific research information discovery and analysis. This puts us right in the centre of the innovation, change and disruption that’s taking place in scientific research information, and gives us the chance to solve pressing problems for customers who themselves are trying to make the world a better place. It’s an exciting place to be!
The opportunity with us gives you the chance to work at the heart of innovation with R&D organizations in a broad range of industrial sectors including automotive, chemicals, materials, oil & gas and consumer products. The impact of our products goes well beyond R&D by enabling our customers to use a data-driven approach to support strategic and tactical decisions related to new corporate initiatives such as ESG.
We are making huge waves in the research information space and offering products that no one else can currently, It is a great time to join us!
The Corporate Sales Manager (West Europe) is a key role with overall responsibility for maximizing Dimensions and Altmetric revenue in a growing West Europe corporate market with the effort being led by company vision and values.
- Entrepreneurial ownership of a major sales territory for a fast-growing suite of products
- On-going achievement of bookings and pipeline growth targets
- Cross-functional teamwork to ensure that all customer commitments can be met
- Offer a high level of service to represent Digital Science in the market
- “Eyes and ears” to product management team
- Work closely with Business Development to drive early sales pipeline development
- 5+ years of sales experience selling into the corporate R&D space
- pre-existing network of contacts in corporate R&D sectors outside of life science (automotive, chemicals, consumer products, oil & gas)
- experience with Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
- college/university degree in an engineering, chemicals, materials discipline is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to manage a pipeline, close deals, and exceed revenue goals with a SaaS based product
- Experience selling Professional Services
- Solutions approach to selling
- Active listening skills and a genuine curiosity to uncover customer needs, evaluation processes, and solution potential
- Effective presenting, communicating, and selling effectively to senior level executives, on the phone, web meetings and in person
- Confidence and experience managing contract/legal processes
- Outstanding communication, organization, prioritization, and time management skills
- Self-starter with the drive to creatively develop sales opportunities
- Team player, but also comfortable working independently
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you and you would like to develop your career in a business that is shaping the future of the research ecosystem, email us, firstname.lastname@example.org, your CV, including a cover letter, showcasing how you can bring your experience to support us in our continued journey.
We look forward to hearing from you!