Director of Marketing
Europe | Europe/USA
October 29, 2021
Life at Dimensions is about working with teammates who are deeply passionate about what we do. If you thrive in a brilliant, fast-paced, and mission-driven environment, Digital Science is the place for you. Join the journey of a lifetime.
At Digital Science we’ve built a culture fueled by innovation, collaboration, and openness, and established ourselves as the global leader in innovative technologies. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive workplace by cultivating an environment in which everyone contributes to our mission.
Dimensions, a part of Digital Science, is the most comprehensive global research information system available, with interlinked publications, research funding, clinical trials, patents, datasets and policy documents – giving a complete overview of worldwide research activity. It is the first time that such a powerful collection of information has been combined in one place, providing tremendous potential for analysis and understanding of research activity on any topic. Whether it be tracking vaccine development, research funding trends for new renewable technologies, or identifying world experts in bees and pollination, Dimensions can help in a huge number of different ways.
About the Role:
You will be accountable for developing and implementing the Dimensions marketing strategy and plans to achieve our revenue targets across the segments we serve, Academic, Publisher, Corporate & Pharma and Government & Funder. Leading the Dimensions marketing team you will;
- Work with the sales and global marketing teams to capture and provide feedback on new market trends, insights and opportunities related to our market segments. Including collaboration with Industry Principals and other key stakeholders across DS.
- Work closely with the Corporate sales team to define strategies and plans including budgets, digital marketing campaigns etc to penetrate targeted accounts using account-based marketing techniques.
- Understand the competitive landscape, market drivers and trends likely to influence adoption within the segments.
- Manage kick-off of campaigns, set timelines and expectations for completion of tactics, provide regular updates to leadership, track results and ROI. Provide reports to key stakeholders.
- Develop value-based messaging, assets and tools that will engage target audiences with an outcome goal to assist pre-sales teams in securing introductory meetings with decision makers within identified accounts.
Ideally you will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business with significant experience managing multi-channel, B2B marketing programs targeting enterprise-level accounts. Must have hands-on experience building integrated marketing plans and managing campaigns in a SaaS environment. Experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Corporate industries would be ideal.
You will need strong project management, analytical and collaboration skills with the ability to establish great relationships across a matrix marketing and sales team. Communication skills are critical – both written and verbal – with the ability to transform complex ideas into engaging blog posts, sales collateral and social campaigns.
Knowledge of Salesforce.com, as well as Pardot or other marketing automation tools, is important for the role.
We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective. The people we secure are fundamental to us achieving our vision and our growth plans. The values we live by are:
- We are brave in the pursuit of better
- We are collaborative and inclusive
- We are always open-minded
- We are from and for the community
Ready to apply?
We offer a competitive benefits package, the opportunity to work flexibly, and the possibility to really make a difference. If you would like to help shake up the world of research, Digital Science is the place to be.
Together, we can make a positive, irreversible change