United Kingdom | Remote
No closing date
About Digital Science
Digital Science is a technology company serving the needs of scientific and research communities at key points along the full cycle of research. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
We’re on a mission to shake up the world of research and make working life simpler and more productive. Researchers worldwide spend a lot of time, and energy Research. It’s a source of identity and inspiration, but it can also be a source of frustration – so it’s important we work to improve researchers’ experience, it’s one of the things we at Digital Science have set out to do. That starts with our own team.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, open-minded, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We believe that a flexible working environment enables us all to truly do the best work. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens – and happens well – all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
About the role
Whether you are newer to the world of marketing operations or looking to make a transition into it, this is a great opportunity that will get you involved in all aspects of digital marketing, from campaign concept, delivery, analytics, segmentation and content creation across multi-channel platforms. This role is very diverse and involves input and support across a number of companies.
As our Email Marketer you will be trained in Pardot, a software as a service (SaaS) marketing automation platform by SalesForce. We are looking for a driven, self starter who is able to multitask and focus in a fast-paced environment. In this hands-on role, you will:
- Work with our multiple portfolio companies to create and execute all of their emails, from ongoing campaigns to one time list send emails, webinar invites, follow ups, event invites, re-engagement campaigns, newsletters, autoresponders, etc. – while maintaining a consistent experience for the prospects on the receiving end, ensuring that segmentation lists are clean and accurate and tying email activity to the overall impact of the campaigns effectiveness through analytical reporting.
- Develop a deep understanding of Pardot and its integration and relationship with the Salesforce CRM database and become comfortable with other digital marketing tools that integrate with the systems (GoToWebinar, Slack)
- Communicate the documented processes and procedures and best practices while working on and executing cross-company projects
- Understand and help report on the analytics of email performance
Other specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage the creative development of Pardot emails,email templates and landing pages by setting-up automated and non automated email campaigns to drive the customer journey from awareness to purchase
- Utilize features such as A/B testing, Dynamic Content, Segmentation Lists, etc. to maintain successful email sends
- Develop and help manage nurture flows within the Pardot Engagement Studio
- Perform quality assurance, and help provide guidance and support on email testing and optimization methodologies
- Directly support the Marketing Automation Manager in day-to-day marketing responsibilities, deliverables and perform other email/automation related futures that may be assigned
Further skills and qualifications we are looking for:
- Marketing Automation platform and CRM system knowledge or experience (Specifically experience in Pardot and Salesforce) is a plus
- Strong Attention to detail and effective communication skills, able to liaise with all internal stakeholders in a clear and timely manner both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of HTML and CSS abilities (specifically in email coding) is a plus
- Excellent organisational skills, able to work under own initiative, plan your work and meet deadlines
- Eager and willing to learn new things (Keep up to date with email trends/best practices)
- General Admin support (Supporting the upkeep of the Pardot Monday.com task board and Event lead management, etc)
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org