Head of Content
Europe | UK, US or Remote
No closing date
We are Digital Science and we are advancing the research ecosystem.
We are a pioneering technology company, and our vision is of a future where a trusted and collaborative research ecosystem drives progress for all. We believe in better, open, collaborative and inclusive research. In creating the next generation of tools and working in partnership with the community we tackle some of the biggest challenges to research. In order to achieve our vision, we need innovative, inspiring and dynamic people to join our team. Do you want to join us in achieving our vision?
Your new role
As our Head of Content, you will be part of our central marketing team. This role will partner with all areas of Digital Science and adds value through the planning and execution of our content strategy across all channels. We are looking for someone who relishes creating content in all its formats (visual and written) in a user-centric way.
What you’ll be doing
- You will take overall ownership of our content strategy and devise and implement a strategic approach to content as well as channel-specific strategies
- Develop, own and create content, from conceptualisation through to creation, editing and distribution across all channels, in line with the Marketing Calendar, product launches, and other events
- Work with internal stakeholders to provide and create engaging content – From white papers to case studies
- Champion the principles of user-centred content across Digital Science
- Lead and nurture a small team
- Build a team of freelance bloggers and writers
What you’ll bring to the role
- You will be able to leverage data insights to develop new content themes and topic ideas, to gauge content impact and effectiveness, and to inform future strategies
- A sound knowledge of writing content that is optimised for SEO
- Expertise or awareness of the Scientific Communications (STM) and/or the Research Technology market
- Strong organizational skills
- A desire to learn and the ability to problem solve
Our Vision & Values
We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
The talent we secure is fundamental to us achieving our vision and our growth plans. The values we live by are:
- We are brave in the pursuit of better
- We are collaborative and inclusive
- We are always open-minded
- We are from and for the community
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you and you would like to develop your career in a business that is shaping the future of the research ecosystem, email us, email@example.com, your CV, including some examples or your work that showcases how you can bring your experience to support us in our continued journey.
We look forward to hearing from you!