Marketing Assistant / Executive
Digital Science |
Reports into: Global Marketing Director
About Digital Science
Digital Science is a technology company serving the needs of scientific and research communities at key points along the full cycle of research. We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
We’re on a mission to shake up the world of research and make working life simpler and more productive. Researchers worldwide spend a lot of time, and energy on research. It’s a source of identity and inspiration, but it can also be a source of frustration – so it’s important we work to improve researchers’ experience, it’s one of the things we at Digital Science have set out to do. That starts with our own team.
We’re building a strong, diverse team of curious, open-minded, creative people who want to find a purpose in their work and support each other in the process. We believe that a flexible working environment enables us all to truly do the best work. As a result, we create a place where all kinds of work happens – and happens well – all while working alongside people we respect and admire.
About the role
We are currently hiring a Marketing Assistant / Executive to support our Marketing Department in the London office. You will join our friendly team and work closely with the Global Marketing Director to drive internal and external initiatives that expand awareness across multiple industry sectors.
You’ll help us by
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to ensure tone of voice and key messaging is on brand and aligned
- Collaborating with the team and portfolio companies on marketing campaigns
- Supporting with all paid advertising, analysing and reporting on data
- Creating and interpreting the results of marketing campaigns tracking and monitoring results
- Support and run the Digital Science marketing campaigns – with a special focus on B2B and event marketing.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of marketing activities.
- Support the multimedia manager with content and campaigns through social media using Hootsuite to build engagement.
- Support management and renewal of company memberships
The skills you’ll be sharing with the team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Great team working skills
- 1-2 year’s marketing experience
- Ability to organise your time
- A passion for using technology to improve efficiency and solve business challenges
- Commercial awareness