Product Specialist-Dimensions (Europe)
Digital Science | Europe
We are looking for a Product Specialist to join our growing and dynamic Dimensions team.
Launched in January 2018, Dimensions is an innovative take on a research information database, bringing more than 105 million publications, 5 million funded grants, 40 million patents, 50,000 clinical trials and policy papers consistently linked together – making research discovery and analysis now easier than ever. We’ve even made those 105 million publications openly discoverable to researchers around the globe at no cost because we believe that publication and citation data should be freely accessible.
Understanding the entire research process, however, requires a more inclusive view that takes into account other aspects of the research lifecycle, so we built and connected other content in Dimensions to enable this perspective.
This unique data set requires expert colleagues to help our partners and clients get the most out of our vast innovative and linked data pool. To keep in pace with the rapid uptake of Dimensions in the research community, we’re expanding our Dimensions sales and implementation team with senior product specialists.
About the Role
If you love complex challenges, working with data, and the research analysis space – we can offer you a vibrant and dedicated team as a professional home. Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Build and work with your own group of clients
- Support our regional sales teams in their work with their clients
- Listen to and understand prospective clients’ business needs and use-cases
- Create insightful, relevant, client-facing communication with Dimensions, such as custom demos, webinar content and sales collateral
- Explain how Dimensions is positioned to help clients achieve their goals
- Support client engagement with trainings and workshops – onsite and online
- Speak about Dimensions at conferences and gatherings
- A degree in information science, information management, library sciences, science communications, or similar as it is preferred
- Familiarity with APIs and data science tools such as Jupyter notebooks or the like
- 5 years of work experience directly related to research discovery, administration, assessment, strategy and/or funding
- Familiarity with thought leadership
- The ability to actively listen
- Strong communication skills
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Creativity, initiative and enthusiasm
What we can offer you
- A chance to help change the world of research discovery, analysis, and assessment #EnoughWithTheHindexAlready
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Absolutely, completely fantastic colleagues
- Value-driven, inclusive company culture
- Potential for growth and advancement
- Remote working with about 30-40% travel
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com