Sales Solutions Specialists – Dimensions
Digital Science | Europe
Europe and North America
Are you interested in the world of research and how it can help society?
Are you dynamic, driven and enjoy thinking outside the box?
Do you like helping people to answer their questions and analyse and solve problems?
Are you comfortable talking about the costs of providing good products and related services?
Then we want YOU to join the Dimensions Team!
Dimensions is the most comprehensive global research information system available, with interlinked publications, research funding, clinical trials, patents, datasets and policy documents – giving a complete overview of worldwide research activity. It is the first time that such a powerful collection of information has been combined in one place, providing tremendous potential for analysis and understanding of research activity on any topic. Whether it be tracking vaccine development, research funding trends for new renewable technologies, or identifying world experts in bees and pollination, Dimensions can help in a huge number of different ways.
We need dynamic and focused people to help us spread the word about Dimensions – to attract new clients and help existing ones reach their goals. Could you be a part of that team? Do you understand the research landscape and the people and organisations involved in it? Do you enjoy explaining concepts and tools to people that could help them in their work?
The Dimensions Specialist is a diverse role, in a fast-paced environment and a growing, dynamic team. You will need to –
- Identify potential Dimensions clients, listen to their needs and match these to Dimensions tools/analysis to build new business relationships
- Support regional sales teams in their work with clients, using your specialist knowledge to answer detailed questions
- Manage the entire client journey from initial interest, learning more about Dimensions, exchanging solutions and cost proposals to signing contracts.
- Work with the wider Dimensions team to create insightful and relevant, client-facing custom demonstrations, webinars and sales materials
- Support clients with training and workshops – onsite and online
- Speak about Dimensions at conferences and gatherings
- Provide a two-way link between clients and the Dimensions team, helping to communicate new features and receive feedback to inform future functionality
Do you have experience in the areas of research discovery, administration, assessment, strategy and/or funding in the academic sector? Are you comfortable working in a growing, fast-paced environment – both working independently and as part of the team?
You will need excellent relationship building and communication skills, both verbal and written, in English, and if you have another language that would be an advantage. You would be comfortable working remotely, with 30-40% of your time traveling (pandemics permitting!).
If this all sounds like you, please get in touch! We can offer a chance to help change the world of research discovery, analysis, and assessment, competitive salary and benefits in a value-driven company culture – and absolutely, fantastic colleagues!
Send your cv to email@example.com