Quality Assurance Engineer
Europe | Iasi, Romania
No closing date
figshare is an academic content hosting and management platform launched in January 2012 and part of
Digital Science’s portfolio of companies.
- A collaborative approach to the testing process
- Developing a constant awareness of current web technologies
- Demonstrate a rigorous approach to testing and software analysis
- Familiarity with our preferred tools and methodologies (Agile, JIRA, etc.)
- A professional attitude and alignment with our code of ethics
- Responsive to constructive criticism
- Exceptional English skills, verbal and written
- Develop software solutions that meet the required standards and timeframes
- Effective estimation of the efforts about to be undertaken
- Effective and constant communication with the relevant team members
- Ensuring a good understanding of a given software problem and of the technical and business implications before starting a task
- Ensure the good meets the right standard and it’s delivered appropriately to the other teams
- Adhering to and consolidating our design guidelines and library of assets
- Align the developed components with the overarching testing plan
- Ensure proper maintenance of all testing components, reported bugs and errors, and their fixes
- Document activities undertaken and report to line-manager, team leader, and all relevant parties as effectively as possible
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you and you would like to develop your career in a business who is shaping the future of the research eco system, click here and send your CV to us, showcasing how you can bring your experience to support us in our continued journey. We look forward to hearing from you.