Recruiter – USA (Remote, on East Coast, USA)
North America | East Coast
No closing date
We are Digital Science and we are advancing the research ecosystem.
We are a pioneering technology company, and our vision is of a future where a trusted and collaborative research ecosystem drives progress for all. We believe in better, open, collaborative and inclusive research. In creating the next generation of tools and working in partnership with the community we tackle some of the biggest challenges to research. In order to achieve our vision, we need innovative, inspiring and dynamic people to join our team. Want to join us?
Your new role
As our Internal Recruiter, you will be part of our Global People Team. The Global People Team partners all areas of Digital science and adds value through delivering all aspects of people services, contributing to the strategic growth plans of the business. In your role as Internal recruiter, you will report to the Global Talent Acquisition Leader and will be responsible for sourcing & nurturing talent to enable us to deliver talent in line with our growth plans.
What you’ll be doing
- Source & direct outreach to prospective candidates across the global market to meet our growth plans
- Understand business needs by working with the People Team and Hiring Managers
- Working with a variety of platforms, develop a direct sourcing model to identify and connect with talent
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes & screen candidates to provide short lists to Hiring Managers, the People Team and Global Talent Acquisition Leader
- Provide weekly MI to identify progress and highlight any risks for delivery
- Liaise with the People Team and Hiring Managers on their roles to keep them informed on progress
- Focus on diversity & inclusion when building talent pipelines
- Manage candidate data within the ATS
- Ensure all regional and global TA legislative requirements are adhered to
- Support the Hiring Managers & HR Managers with the offer process where needed
What you’ll bring to the role
- You have extensive recruitment experience of direct sourcing talent globally
- You have experience recruiting for niche technical and commercial roles – ideally within tech
- You are a confident communicator, able to approach talent directly to articulate the opportunities with Digital Science
- You have a curious mindset and will be interested in finding new ways to source and connect with talent
- Experience of using Talent Acquisition technology & prospecting tools
- Able to prioritize tasks/goals in a fast paced, changing & scaling environment
- Comfortable communicating with colleagues & candidates across the globe and be flexible to cater to a variety of time zones
Our Vision & Values
We invest in, nurture and support innovative businesses and technologies that make all parts of the research process more open, efficient and effective.
The talent we secure is fundamental to us achieving our vision and our growth plans. The values we live by are:
We are brave in the pursuit of better
We are collaborative and inclusive
We are always open-minded
We are from and for the community
Our people Team are located around the globe and are therefore flexible to where you can be located within the East Coast in North America (EST)
Ready to apply?
If this sounds like you and you would like to develop your career in a business who is shaping the future of the research ecosystem, send your CV to us showcasing how you can bring your experience to support us in our continued journey. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org