Sales & Marketing Assistant – Digital Science
Digital Science | London or US
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales and Marketing Assistant to join our friendly team based in London/USA. Reporting to the Director of Integrated marketing, you will be responsible for assisting day-to-day operations within the marketing team, as well as support the numerous events we attend.
- The majority of your time will be spent supporting the management and coordination of events globally, including booking, registration, travelling to the events, and internal communications
- Oversee the development of all marketing materials whilst liaising with Head of Brand on creatives and messages to uphold brand standards.
- Maintaining the marketing team’s database: this includes but is not limited to data entry, keeping databases up to date and managing database access
- General administrative support for the marketing team includes but not limited to budget tracking, promotional material generation, event stock management and reporting
Why Digital Science?
We believe that new challenges facing research need a new approach. We are on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for shaping the future by contributing new ideas and bringing them to life. We are an energetic, inclusive and creative team. Our main offices are in London and many of our people work flexibly from home. Find out more about us here.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment and working across multiple time zones
- Proficient with word, excel, PowerPoint and Google docs equivalents
- The ability to communicate with a range of stakeholders including researchers, publishers, universities, non-academic institutions, corporate clients and potential customers – tailoring your approach accordingly
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information
- Knowledge of Pardot and/or Salesforce (CRM) would be a plus