How influential is your research?
To find out request your free no-obligation demo below
The research landscape is fiercely competitive and so it is important to clearly demonstrate what differentiates your medical school in order to attract more resources like funding.
Together, Altmetric and Dimensions can help you:
- Enhance your evaluation and provide richer and more detailed analysis of the reach and influence of your research
- Gather better insights as to how later impacts are driven by other elements of the research lifecycle
- Benchmark against other institutions allowing you to compare your research in terms of where and who it is reaching
- Inform your research program strategy and improve your grant applications
- Showcase the full value of research to alumni and other key stakeholders
- Find potential collaborators within academic and beyond
Let’s Get You Started
We work with institutions world-wide
Altmetric tracks a range of sources to capture and collate this activity, helping you to monitor and report on the attention surrounding the work you care about. Altmetric works behind the scenes, collecting and collating all of this disparate information to provide you with a single visually engaging and informative view of the online activity surrounding your scholarly content.
Dimensions covers millions of research publications connected by more than 1.4 billion citations, supporting grants, datasets, clinical trials, patents and policy documents. It is uniquely positioned for you to explore the influence and outcomes of ongoing and past collaborations, and follow the pathways to ‘real world’ impact.