Digital Science Webinar: Gaining Perspective on Plan S
11th March 2019
This webinar shed some light on many aspects of Plan S and we help you best prepare for potential upcoming changes.
- How Plan S might shape new publisher business models
- How publishers can avoid potential roadblocks as they look for solutions
- The effect of Plan S on smaller Learned & Society Publishers
- The goals of participating funders and how they will manage change
- How to better prepare by finding out the answers to questions such as ‘which funders, regions and research areas affected by Plan S will have the most effect on the publishing landscape?’
- How to adapt workflows and use relevant tools to keep up with impending mandates
- David Sweeny – UKRI
- Dan Pollock – Delta Think
- Wendy Newsham – Mary Ann Liebert, Inc.
- Tracey Depellegrin – Genetics Society of America
- Daniel Hook – Digital Science