Marketing Automation Specialist – Digital Science
Digital Science | London or US
Location: UK or USA
We are looking for a marketing automation specialist to join our friendly data-driven team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Communications, you will take ownership of projects focusing on automation campaigns within Pardot with aligning with our sales and marketing strategy. Sound like your kind of role?
Why Digital Science?
We believe that new challenges facing research need a new approach. We are on the lookout for talented individuals who share our passion for shaping the future by contributing new ideas and bringing them to life. We are an energetic, inclusive and creative team. Our main offices are in London and many of our people work flexibly from home. Our team includes professionals with backgrounds in public relations, marketing, brand and nanochemistry and now we need someone with marketing automation experience. We’re looking for a trailblazing, collaborative and organised colleague. If that’s you, then your next home may be with us. Find out more about us here
Here is where you’ll play a vital role:
- Running projects and establishing clear targets, requirements and timescales
- Implement all facets of the Pardot platform including technical setup, lead scoring, lead nurturing, automation, progressive profiling, forms, connectors and more
- Maintaining and building Pardot spaces
- Collaborating and building relationships with internal stakeholders including sales and marketing teams
- Establishing and maintaining CRM reporting, creating and driving appropriate CRM adoption metrics and status reports
What we need is someone with:
- Significant experience working with Pardot or a Pardot Specialist or Pardot Consultancy certification
- Hands-on experience with automation campaigns
- Highly-organised skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Capacity and willingness to work from home/remotely
In return, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work remotely where feasible.