See all posts →
A new look (and features) for Labguru
5th March 2013
The upgrade features a new, more minimalist, organised interface, providing easier access to the following features:
- Simpler menus and navigation, enabling users to keep track of their location deep within projects or documents.
- A live feed of the lab’s work to encourage deeper awareness of colleagues’ research and opportunities to collaborate or share knowledge.
- A prominent whiteboard for sharing important messages with the entire lab.
An improved project view enhances scientific thinking, not just efficient experiment planning.
- A more comprehensive storage module to help everyone quickly locate and track items in the lab.
- Streamlined experimental protocol editing, archiving, and syncing with the free bench-side iPad app. This works for both custom protocols and preloaded ones from the journal Nature Protocols and vendors such as New England Biolabs, Sigma Life Science, and Luminex.
- Bulk tagging and organization tools for lab inventory, helping the lab buy supplies on-time and avoid duplicate orders. Labguru also has a built-in catalog of more than 800,000 products to simplify tracking inventory digitally.