Webinar: New Data About the Scientific Landscape for Corporate R&D
Time: Aug 2, 2017 12:00 PM EST
When developing strategic business plans for the future do you make data-driven decisions? How do you ensure that you’re looking in the right place? What patterns could you be missing? Join this webinar for an introductory session to learn how Dimensions, an intuitive tool that contains insights into $1 trillion of funded research projects, can support the needs of your organisation.
- A demo of the platform and overview of the data it provides
- A look at the benchmarking and trend analysis capabilities
- Examples of how the data can be used in practice to help you make more informed strategic decisions
Who should attend?
Individuals from pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device and life sciences supplier companies with the following responsibilities:
- Data Sciences / Big Data Analytics / Machine Learning
- Strategic Planning / Assessment / Analysis
- Translational Research
- Business Development and Licensing
- Sales and Marketing
- Medical Alliances & Grants
Use Case Examples
- Leverage disambiguated, linked data on all research activities by funder (over 250), project (over 3.5 million awarded grants), person (over 3 million expert profiles), organization, topic, geography, publication
- Identify new research project budget holders and decision makers
- Inform marketing, product development and research collaboration strategies
- There will be time for questions at the end. Please register today to secure your free place!