Overleaf’s #FuturePub is Coming to Boston!
Join us to hear about new ideas and technologies in science and publishing!
#FuturePub is back in the USA! Kicking off in Boston, the Overleaf team and a selection of awesome guests will be exploring exciting new ideas and technologies in science and publishing! As per usual, lots of free pizza, beer and wine will be provided!
What’s #Futurepub you ask? Well, it’s a selection of quick-fire talks lasting no longer than an hour covering a diverse range of topics across science and publishing technology. We encourage audience participation and hope to hear your voice both in the venue and also in the pub!
Overleaf have a great selection of speakers lined up including:
- RedLink – Kent Anderson ‘See What You’re Missing’
- Peerus– Philippe Chuzel ‘Being aware of mutations in your research field is essential to being efficient – discover how to monitor your field quickly when facing a tremendous amount of information’
- Kudos – Rebecca Shumbata ‘Actionable Insight – Letting the Data Work for You’
- Kynplex – Grace Xiao ‘Transforming scientific communication’
- TetraScience – Sal Savo ‘The Connected Lab – How Internet-of-Things and cloud technology are speeding the path to scientific discovery’
Digital Science Office
1 Canal Park
When: Thursday 10th November 6:00 PM sharp!
Here’s a taster of what to expect – footage from the last #Futurepub held in London titled, ‘New Developments in Collaboration Technology.’