Scismic uses skill-matching technology to connect scientists to jobs that need their skills. We are built by scientists who have first-hand experience in both job seeking and hiring within the Life Sciences industry. We are funded by the NIH to help address the need for a more diverse and inclusive Life Science workforce. Our goal is to help push scientific innovation forward by bridging the academia and industry through the workforce.
Our job matching technology will increase your chances of hearing from hiring managers by 5x
- Fast and free: Create a profile in just 15 minutes and start receiving job matches.
- Accurate: Apply directly to jobs you’re already qualified for, sent straight to you by our skills-matching technology.
- Invested in you career: We’re not just all about bringing you jobs. We make sure you’re guided through the process.
- Did we mention it’s absolutely free?
We help you hire scientists within 6 weeks
- Recruit smarter: Get targeted matches with our sourcing and screening technology. Screen 20 applicants to interview 10 vs screening 100 applicants to interview 10 with traditional recruiting.
- Save time: Get Qualified scientists in just 3 weeks.
- Reduced-Bias: 47% of Scismic hires are underrepresented scientists!
- Ask us how!
“‘One major barrier to scientific innovation is workforce development. We wanted to help fellow researchers to find workplaces in academia and industry that would enable them to do their best science, and drive more research into the market.”ELIZABETH WU & DANIKA KHONG, PHD – CO-FOUNDERS
Life Science Employers
Team growth is a very exciting time but does come with the frustration of meeting tight deadlines. Let us do the heavy lifting for you.
Professional Development Groups
We run career development events regularly to help make sure our scientists can get the insights they need to make informed decisions about their careers.
Career development snippets
3 Things Hiring Managers Look For
If you’re curious about how things work and love to identify trends, a career in data analytics may be within reach. Join this session that covers tips for breaking into this in-demand field through a Google Career Certificate.
Attract Job Offers With LinkedIn
Tailor your LinkedIn profile from top to bottom to attract job offers in the biotechnology industry. Learn how to present your skills and experience in a way that will attract recruiters and talent acquisition.
If you are considering moving from academia to industry you are not alone, industry is swiftly becoming one of the main fields of employment for biomedical graduates.
From scientist to organisational cultural specialist
The Scismic Team was fortunate enough to meet Carolyn Peer this month. She is the inspiring founder of Humaxa.
Breaking the cycle of inequity
Dr. Joanne Kamens, Executive Director of Addgene, shares her views on how companies can take actionable steps to improve DEI in the workplace.